Tuesday, November 4, 2008

best toy ever

This week at Works for Me Wednesday, Shannon asked us to write about what toys are worth buying. There is one toy my son, now 19, played with for years and years. He would love this toy for a few months, then leave it alone for a while, but eventually always came back to it. As he got older his playing and building became more creative and complex. I still have all the pieces, just in case he comes home and the mood strikes him. I also love this toy when I was a kid. What is it?

Legos. Best toy ever.

2 comments:

Amy Sue Nathan said...

The kid in my house who loved Legos most of all - was the biggest one. After that, the daughter. The typical boy who loves Legos never existed here! Bob the Builder he was not.

Anonymous said...

I found your site from The Pioneer Woman and just had to comment because my middle name is Fern and my mom's name is Fern. :)

Saleta